Donor Privacy Statement
Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless (OYH) is committed to donors’ privacy rights and does not sell, trade, or share their donors’ personal information. The organization is also committed to:
- Handling donations with respect and with confidentiality to the extent provided by the law.
- Providing the donor appropriate acknowledgment and adequate information when requested.
- Respecting the wishes of those donors who wish to remain anonymous.
Discontinue Contact Policy
Open Your Heart to the Hungry and Homeless respects the rights of individuals who choose not to receive information-
- Upon request from the donor, OYH will remove the donor’s name from the organization’s mailing list.
- OYH will offer an option to subscribe and unsubscribe to electronic newsletters.